Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I love my...

School's starting up again, and that means less time for sitting around writing clever posts for this here blog. So, I thought I'd start a quick and easy series that I can whip out quickly and easily. Get it?!

Thus we have:

"I love my..."

For those who don't know me too well (or are getting to know me solely through this blog alone), you will at once think I'm vapid, high-maintenance, and prissy.

And based on this particular post, it seems I am. Yikes.

(Those of you who DO know me well and say that... I thought we were friends!!)

I might be a tad. I suppose, sometimes. Let's be honest with each other, shall we?

Whelp, here goes!

I love my...



Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler!

There, I said it. Thing is, I recently went away on an impromptu 4-day vaca (story to come) and forgot to pack this bad boy. Man, did I miss it! It's one of those things I didn't realize I loved so much until I was without it.

That, and this...

Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Brownish Black. 'Brownish black' for this blondie and 'waterproof' because I cry a lot.

Two things I love. Please don't judge me too harshly. Thanks. 

XO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment