Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ketchup

Actually, I'm more of a mustard fan. Too bad for my boyfriend who HATES the stuff. But really, this is me catching up on the blog.

First off, I love seeing these virtual outfit collages that are all the rage on fashion blogs. Most of you know, it's polyvore.com. I created this little ditty a few weeks ago; this is what I wore to church and to run Sunday errands in a couple weeks back. No, those aren't my legs.
8.19.12

8.19.12 by moxbaby featuring stella & dot jewelry

Switching gears, I just spent a long weekend following this band throughout the South. The boyfriend, myself and a rotating door of good friends saw them at venues from Alabama to North Carolina. 

8/24/2012 - Oak Mountain Amphitheatre, Birmingham, AL. Photo by Joshua Timmermans © Phish 2012
 
 8/25/2012-Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood, Atlanta, GA. Photo by Josh Timmermans © Phish 2012.
8/26/2012-VZW Amphitheater, Charlotte, NC. Photo by Josh Timmermans © Phish 2012


We had a blast, complete with a 'party bus' to shuttle us from our downtown Atlanta hotel to the show and back. It was such a treat to be able to hang out in the lot before the show (known as 'pre-gaming' to concert-goers and football fans alike, aka tailgating) with an AIR CONDITIONED bus to sit on! It even had a built-in bar! It was pretty sweet. 

One of my favorite parts of the weekend though was the weather. After the sun went down each night, there was a slight coolness to the air, just enough to remind me that autumn IS actually coming and seasons DO change. Here in Florida, it's a cool morning when the thermometer reads 72 degrees. At least for now. We'll get a handful of *cold* days, but not until January or February. In the meantime, I'll keep wearing my shorts and sandals. Life is good. 

Striped t shirt
barneys.com



Jack Rogers leather shoes
piperlime.gap.com



Stella dot jewelry
stelladot.com


Stella dot jewelry
stelladot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment