Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer New Year Cheer SALE!


Hold on to your wallets! The semi-annual Lilly Pulitzer sale has begun. For two days only, get great bargains on this high-end label. Plus, free shipping!

People often ask where I shop- this is one of my faves. Also, the regular prices are ridiculous, so it's during these sales that I can get the look on a teacher's salary. 


Lilly Pulitzer Sale

I've picked up a few dresses ($48 $24), polos ($34 $19), and shorts ($38 $19) for my nieces and a few things for myself, like this skirt that was  $98, now $19!! 

The skirt and shoes I wore for New Year's Eve are also on sale. 

Do yourself (or your mom, sister, aunt, niece, grandmother) a favor and at least check it out. They're continually adding new items, but things sell out quickly, so if you see something you love, nab it. 

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I ordered a few things in this year's sale and was so excited when my parcel from Lilly showed up!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got some goodies. I went a bit overboard and got quite a few things. Shipping was pretty fast, too, considering they were talking about 3+ weeks for items to make it to us.
    Thanks for the comment, and for reading. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete